Friday, January 12, 2018

Happy Wishes and Best Friends

There's so much on this card that I LOVE!!!  This card features the new Happy Wishes stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. This is one of the options that you can earn free with a $100 purchase.  This set is huge with 16 stamps in it!  You can build nearly any greeting you'll ever need!!  I also love the colors on this card and all the black, white and gold bold pops of color!  
I stamped the 'best' in Archival Black ink on some Glossy paper, then I let it dry.....for a while.  Probably about 3 days, but that's just because I got super distracted.  You defiantly don't need to wait that long.  I colored in the flowers with our regular Stampin' Write Markers. On glossy cardstock they look amazing!  I added some DSP from the Tutti-Frutti DSP pack and a white heat embossed greeting.  I finished the card with some banners of scrap paper and some Black Bakers Twine.  So cute!!!  I love it!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: