Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Simply Amazing!

I mentioned yesterday that one of my favorite new Sale-a-Bration options this year was the Tutti-Frutti notecards.  Here's another look at them, the Lemon Lime Twist option this time! I also used the new Sale-a-Bration Amazing You stamp set and the new Sale-a-Bration Celebrate You Thinlits.  I just love love love that 'amazing' thinlit don't you!  Wow!  Gorgeous!  Remember during Sale-a-Bration these are items you can only earn for free with qualifying orders.  This year Stampin' Up! is two levels of earning free products.  There are items you can earn free with a $50 order and there are items you can earn free with a $100 order. The Amazing You stamp set and Tutti-Frutti Notecards are a $50 choice each while the thinlits are a $100 choice.  
There's something for everyone in this years Sale-a-Bration catalog and with two ways to earn free products it's more versatile then ever before!  Right now these products are only available to earn free during Sale-a-Bration.  Today's card is simple and classic using only Basic Black, Whisper White and Lemon Lime Twist. So pretty!  I made a stack of these and took them to our zoo.  Over Christmas break we took a trip to the zoo and a few of the zoo keepers took time out of their day to let my son interview them for a paper he's writing in school.  We were very appreciative of their time and I wanted to make them a special card. 

To shop for any of these products head to my online store today!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: