Friday, March 2, 2018

Fun and Fancy Fold Class

Last week I held a Fun and Fancy Fold Class.  I love this class!!  Fun folds make any card extra special.  All of these cards were easy and fun to put together! This first one uses the new Eclectic Expressions Sale-a-Bration set.  The more I use this set the more I love it! It's a must have for sure! 
This is a Z fold card.  The card base is Pool Party and it's measured at 4 1/4" x 11", on the 11" side score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2". The Whisper White piece is 9" x 2" on the 9" side score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2".  Such a cute card!
This card is so pretty and would be a fantastic wedding or bridal shower card.  But it also works great as an all occasion card.  So pretty!  The front is beautiful, when you open the first flap you get this inside...

Then you open it again and you have your space to write a message or maybe add a gift card.  The flower was stamped and cut out of the front panel but adhered to the inside panel making a fun window in the front.  
The card is simply two card bases (4 1/4" x 11") adhered together on the back.  Super fun and simple!
The Panda Diagonal Twist card was so much fun!  It's the perfect card for everyone!!!  Everyone loved it and it's so easy to recreate at home!
The paper is 4" x 12".  On the 12" side score at 4" and 8", then first and third square are scored diagonally in half from the top right to the bottom left.  That's it!  That's all the scoring! Easy peasy lemon squeezy! 
The final card is probably my favorite.  It's so beautiful in person! The new Springtime Foil DSP in the second Sale-a-Bration release is soooooo beautiful!  It's a must have!!!  I know I've said this about all the cards but this one is super simple too! For the card base you start with an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock .  On the 8 1/2" side score at 4 1/4" and on the 11" side score at 5 1/2".  Cut the cardstock in half diagonally and you have 2 card bases! That's it! 
These cards are all fantastic and it would be great if I were able to say that I designed them all.  Well I can't.  Some of folds from this class were inspired by my second level upline Karen Titus.  Last month she had a class on Fun Folds and featured many of these.  So while I took some of her fold ideas, I created them my own.  Thanks Karen!

To see all the card and how they fold check out this video I did on my Facebook page.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: