Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Occasions Class

Last week I had a class all about cards we all need for special occasions, weddings, babies and yes sympathy cards.  I love all the cards we made at my class.  This is the first sympathy card.  I love the Copper Embossing and the pairing of Emerald Envy and Flirty Flamingo.  
Next up is a weeding card.  The white embossed rose is perfect for wedding.  I had a variety of greetings out so that if my guests didn't need a wedding card they could change it to an elegant thank you or friend card. 
High Tide set in the Annual Catalog is definitely my go to set for encouragement greetings.  I love the images and all the greetings.  This simple card is easy to pull together last minute when we need those special cards.
Finally our baby card.  I didn't want to use a specific baby stamp set because I know a lot of us maybe don't have an expecting friend or family member right now.  This fun card could be used for a variety of occasions. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

1 comment:

Cheryl Hamilton said...

Ruth, that sympathy card is so pretty... with the vellum! Love it!