Thursday, April 12, 2018

On Stage Wrap Up!

I had a great time at On Stage with my team! I was so excited that so many of them got to go.  We left on Thursday and drove halfway to Flagstaff, AZ.  There were a couple of stops on the way out.  Friday morning we got up early and headed to Vegas! We got to Las Vegas around lunch time, shopped in IKEA for a while then headed to the hotel.  Michelle and I were honored to be able to attend CentreStage on Friday night.  CentreStage is an event exclusively for Stampin' Up! leaders.  It was 80's themed and sooo much fun!!!  We got our catalog on Friday night and had a wonderful dinner and learned all the big news!!!  
Brandi Barnard was our Stampin' Up! hostess with the mostess!  She's so cute and was so much fun!!!  We chatted a little about Shannon and how she attended my event last fall and I had great time getting to know Brandi!  
Saturday we were up and out the door early to hit the ground running for On Stage!  I was fueled with lots of and lots of water and caffeine! On Stage started at 8:30am and went until about 5pm.  It was a full day packed with fun, demos, and lots and lots of info! 
There were about 650 demonstrators at the Las Vegas event.  Event's were happening around the globe that day with multiple events in the USA.  I was fortunate to sit at a table with my entire team and with our new friend Cathy! 
Stampin' Up! had lots of surprises throughout the day, including a cupcake break! Yay and YUM!  
Michelle and I got to walk the stage for promoting to Silver Elite in February.  It was so much fun and I'm so glad I had Michelle to celebrate with!!!  
The best part of On Stage was the people I surrounded myself with for the trip.  I drove up with a few of my team members and we had the best time throughout the entire trip!  These friendships and memories will last a lifetime!!!!!  On Stage certainly would not have been as enjoyable without these ladies.  Kim and I are BFF's!  We had a great time!  
Finally here's myself and my team!  From L-R there's Anne, Kim, Me, Erin, Michelle and Carmelita!  Carmelita even joined us from CA! I'm proud and blessed to have such a strong and wonderful group of women to share this stamping journey with!  Can't wait to do it again ladies!!!

I'll be back Monday with all new posts and NEW products!  I've spent the week pulling retiring sets, inks, cardstocks and more! I need a couple days to regroup and get some stuff done!!!  Have a great weekend, I'll see you Monday!!!

For all the info on the Last Chance Products see this post.
For all the info on the Color Revamp see this post.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: