Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Sliding Tag

Last weekend was Stampin' Up!'s On Stage event!  On Stage is a demonstrator only event that allows demonstrators from all over the world to meet up, share ideas, get exclusive training, see all new products and soooo much more!!!  I went with some of my team to Las Vegas, NV and we had a blast!!!  I gave all my team members this sweet gift! At On Stage we get an exclusive Stampin' Up! bag that you can only get at the event. Everyone has the same bag so I made tags for everyone to tie onto their bag so they'd know who's bag was whos. This is the outside of the tag. I used the Jar of Love stamp set and some of my favorite colors (Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo).  
When you pull the top the whole thing slides up, but there's a surprise at the bottom too!  You name pops out!  Sooooo cute!!!  I made a few cards like this years and years ago, this is by far my most favorite version of this sliding technique!!  Fellow demonstrator Julie DiMatteo has a great tutorial on how to make a sliding treat holder.  Check out her video to make one.

I'll have a FULL wrap up of On Stage on my blog tomorrow!  Check back to see ALL the fun we had! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: