Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Team Meeting Make and Takes

Last night I held a meeting with my team members and we discussed the new catalog, the Color Revamp and more!  I provided two make and takes for my team using ALL NEW products!!  This first card is soooo pretty and it uses lots of products from the Share What You Love Suite.  Stampin' Up! is releasing a suite of products in May for everyone to get early.  Demonstrators can order them NOW though.  Just another fabulous perk of joining my team!  This card not only uses the new Love What You Do set but it also includes, new DSP (Share What You Love DSP), a new color of ink and cardstock (Grapefruit Grove!) and some new Rich Razzleberry thread.  (*The thread is not part of the Suite but is a new product coming in June!).  I lover everything about this card!
The second make and take from my meeting is this ADORABLE card using the new Varied Vases set and punch!  I've also included LOTS of new In Colors on this card!  So cute!!!!  These are all products you can't get until June with the new catalog.  However if the new colors and the awesome Varied Vases set and coordinating punch are on your wish list considering joining my team in May and you can get them in your starter kit or join my team today and preorder these and other amazing products in May!

Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!

No comments: