Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Enjoy Life and Garden Impressions DSP

As we head into the middle and end of May there are end of school activities, graduations and more, life is just so busy! Last year I wasn't able to blog daily for the summer, this year it's looking like it might be that way too.  I have LOTS planned for the kids this summer, we're going to try to keep a very tight schedule this summer and that means cutting back on some of my hours on my business for the summer months.  I'm aiming for posting 3-4 times a week during the summer, bear with me if it doesn't happen LOL.  Last week I got my preorder from the new catalog! I had already had a lot from my On Stage order in April but this order had all the ink and card stock I was so excited to get my hands on!!! I ordered a few more new items too.  I couldn't resist! One of the items included was the Garden Impressions DSP.  I LOVE this DSP, the DSP has the most gorgeous floral patterns on it along with these beautiful organic subtle patterns.  When I saw this pattern I just wanted to stamp on it with these silhouettes from the Enjoy Life set.  I'm so pleased with how this card came out.  It's super simple, there's not even a dimensional on it!!!  But I love that simplicity with the softness of the DSP.  The card base is a new color called Soft Sea Foam.  I love this color!  This sentiment is the perfect encouraging sentiment to send to anyone.  This will probably be my summer motto. LOL!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!    

No comments: