Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Lilypad Lake

Lilypad Lake is a new set in the upcoming catalog.  It's a great set for masculine card and more!  I have lots of fun ideas for this set!  I love the framelit that cuts the wave like image.  So fun!  I also love that bird, is it a crane? Heron?  I'm not even sure but I love it!  I can't wait to play with it more!  I participated in a swap with other demonstrators so I made 25 of these fun cards!  I can't wait to see what I get back!

To add some color to the bird I used a blender pen and some Sahara Sand ink.  I just wanted a little color so this was perfect.  I paired it with lots of Mint Macaron card stock and ink, who else is glad that color is back!  Yay!!!!
The greeting on this card is from the Varied Vases set.  This set does come with some amazing greetings but I loved the simplicity of the 'hello'.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!! 

No comments: